An Energy Audit can range from a quick facility walk-through (Level 1 Audit) identifying superficial problem areas to a comprehensive analysis (Level 2 Audit) of your operations to determine the alternative energy efficiency measures necessary to satisfy your financial criteria.
In our Level 2 Audit we address the following:
- The analysis of building and utility data, including study of the installed equipment and analysis of energy bills
- The survey of the real operating conditions
- The understanding of the building behavior and of the interactions with weather, occupancy and operating schedules
- The selection and the evaluation of energy conservation measures
- The estimation of energy saving potential
- The identification of customer concerns and needs